What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

for the sake of putting up a post~!

let's see, wht did i do today?

owh yea, wait., yesterday first. i woke up at 8, ate breakfast, and went to pudu with my mom. hmm, we bought stuff for the condo's furnishing and etc. i got my universal adaptor too. ill need that when im in canada soon. hehe.. yippie.. ;)

then, went to bandar sri permaisuri n bought more stuff. haha. also bought some chinese kuihs. really nice. hehe. but too bad i dunno wht it's called. =.=

hmm, at 130pm, went str8 to KLIA to pick my dad from sabah and we headed to malacca~! yayy...been so long since i went there to visit my grandauncle n g/auntie as well as my uncle, aunty, and cousins. well, we made this trip since im gonna fly soon and wil not b able to join my relatives for CNY celebrations next year. sob~!!!!!!!!!! :'( waaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i'll miss gambling with my high school pals~!

anyway, let's move on to today's happenings. right. hmm.. *blankblank*

*bing bing* alright, woke up, went to bandar sri permaisuri again, hoping tht chinese uncle who sells those kuih is there, but oops, we were there too early i guess. too bad. then,c ame back home, i helped my mom at home and then she went out to send my brother back to his boarding school (RMC). the moment she went out, i slept right away. haha. i just love sleeping~! ;)

yes, i played the piano n guitar after that. owh, n then did some house chores. :D

i feel like such a good girl for helping around at home.. haha. pergh..

n now, im at the com, surfing the net and posting up some stuff to sell them online. owh yes, forgot to mention that my internet these days sucks~! it's always disconnecting itself.. urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... >(

ciao~!

cheers,~~

No comments: