Assalamu alaykum w.b.t..
Surely all praise is for Allah. We praise Him and seek His help. We seek His forgiveness and we seek refuge in Him from the evil of our own souls and from the wickedness of our deeds. Whomever He guides shall never go astray, and whomever He allows to stray shall never find guidance.
INVOCATIONS FROM THE QUR'AN AND SUNNAH
Here I would like to share a few of the many invocations there are. These are most of the invocations that I try to practise in my daily routine. May those who read this benefit from it by practising it. =)
1. When surprised/startled: Subhaanallaah! (Glory is to Allah) or Allahu 'Akbar! (Allah is the Most Great)
2. For if you are stricken by in your faith: Say: I seek refuge in Allah (then you should desist from doing what you are in doubt about.) also say: 'Aamantu billaahi wa Rusulihi. -I believe in Allah and His Messenger-
3. When you find something becoming difficult for you: Say: Allaahumma laa sahla 'illa maa ja'altahu sahlan wa 'Anta taj'alul-hazna 'ithaa shi'ta sahlan. -O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please, You ease my sorrow.
4. What to say when you feel pain in your body: Put your hand on the place where you feel pain and say: Bismillaah three times. then say: 'Aoothu billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri maa 'ajidu wa 'uhaathiru.
-I seek refuge in Allah and in His Power from the evil of what I find and of what I guard against.-
5. Before eating: say Bismillah. (With the Name of Allah) or if you remember, add: Allaahumma baarik lanaa, fima razaaqtanaa, wakina azaab banaar. Amin.
6. Sneezing: when you sneeze, you should say Alhamdulillah(All praises and thanks are to Allah) and your friend should say: Yarhamukallah (May Allah have mercy upon you). Then, when someone says yarhamukallaah to you, you should respond with: Yahdeekumul-laahu wa yuslihu baalakum(May Allah guide you and set your affairs in order)
7. Anger! recite: 'A oothu billahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem.
-I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast-
8. For someone who does good to you: You tell that person: Jazaakallaahu khayran
-May Allah reward you with goods and blessings-
9. When someone tells you: "I love you for the sake of Allah": You should respond with: 'Ahabbakal-lathee 'ahbabtanee lahu
-May He for Whose sake you love me, love you.-
10. When someone tells you: "May Allah bless you". tell him Wa feeka baarakallaahu. (and may Allah bless you)
11. For when something you dislike happens, or for when you fail to achieve what you attempt to do:
Qadarullaahi wa maa shaa'a fa'ala.
-It is the Decree fo Allah and He does whatever He wills.-
12. When something pleasing happens: "Alhamdulillahil-lathee bini'matihi tatimmus-saalihaat
-Praise is to Allah Who by His blessings all good things are perfected.-
When something happened that displeases you: "Alhamdulillahi 'alaa kulli haal
-Praise to Allah in all circumstances!-
13. For someone you've spoken ill to: Allahumma fa'ayuyumaa mu'minin sababtuhu faj'al thaalika lahu qurbatan 'ilayka yawmal-qiyaaamati.
-O Allah, whomever of the believers I have abused, give him the reward of a sacrificial slaughter for it on the Day of Resurrection-
14. Traveler's invocation for the one he leaves behind: 'Astawdi'ukumul-laahal-lathee laa tadhee'u wadaa'iuhu
-I leave you in the care of Allah as nothing is lost that is in His care-
15. What to say before sleeping: (Cup your palms together and blow gently into your hands.) Then, recite Bismillahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Qul Huwallaahu 'Ahad, Allaahus-Samad, Lam yalid wa lam yulaad, Wa lam yakun lahu qufuwan 'ahad.
-With the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. Say: He is the One, The Self-Sufficient Master, whom all creatures need, He begets not nor was He begotten, and none is equal to Him.
Well, this is about it what I am able to share this time around. I'm sorry if there are any typos because this is not a copy paste from any other site. I wrote and typed everything; and yes, of course I used a book as my reference^_^
I will do my best to practise what I preach in order to become a better Muslimah. =)
May Allah watch over all of us and guide us in His path with His Light & Hidayah! Amin!
MAA' SALAMA WA ILAL LIQA'