Assalamualaikum and greetings to all,
You may know someone who is studying for final exams these days. Final exams are always a nice time to focus on the true exam of life (Allah's Exam)
How to get an A Grade Final Exam?
By Muhammad Alshareef
1. In school, you can often redo your exam if you fail. In the
hereafter, if one fails there is no going back.
2. In school, you often do not know what questions will be asked. In
the hereafter, there are only 3 questions: Who is your Lord? What is
your Deen? And who is this man who was sent to you? But the answers
are answers you live by.
3. In school, we stay up at night to prepare for the exam the next
day. So too in Allah's exam, we should be staying up in night prayers.
4. In school, we pray and hope and work for an outstanding mark. So
too should be our attitude towards Allah's exam.
5. In school, when we get a great mark, we erupt with happiness. So
too will the believers erupt in happiness when they get their books in
their right hands. Work for it.
6. In school, when we get a bad mark, sadness can be seen on our
faces, and we dislike to face others. So too in the hereafter. Protect
yourself from that.
7. During a school exam, you cannot ask anyone for help. In the
hereafter, you can prepare from now to get assistance from Allah's
Messenger, the Quran, and other ways of intercession.
8. In school, when exam time draws near, we banish distractions to
focus on what is really important. In Allah's exam, isn't death within
1 heart beat? Banish distractions and focus.
9. In school, until exam results come out, we worry about the result.
In Allah's exam, we don't know what our result will be, so we spend
our days in hope and worry until the results come out.
10. In school you have to do lot of exercises in order to be better at
the subject. So are the trials and tribulations that Allah put in our way,
they are there to make us better humans beings if we recognized
them and make us succeed.
11. In school, we are offered bonus points, curves, and other grade
boosters. Just as these special effects ease our way to an A, so too
do the bonuses Allah grants us in the hereafter. These include
parasols/shades above our heads, glow-in-the-dark bones wherever
wudu water touched, among many others; all of these freebies ease
our way to Jannah.
12.In school, if we do good result or secure a good position in the class,
we are rewarded and promoted to a senior class. In the same way, if we
do good deeds in this world, follow our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s sunnah
and obey Allah the Almighty to the fullest, we will be rewarded Jannat in the
Life Hereafter.....the best of all rewards! Inshallah...
With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!