What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Am I a deceiver?

Astaghfirulla astaghfirulla astaghfirulla al adzim !!!

I am indeed a horrible and a terrible person.

Crying while praying to Allah used to be an effortless thing for me. But today, I was seated at my prayer mat for over 20 minutes yet I shed not half of my normal amount. Why is it so? Does this mean my heart is corrupted and being filled with diseases now? SubhanAllah, astagfirulla!! Please God, save me from going astray or from falling into the category of those people who say "I believe" but in their hearts, they do not. O' Lord, forgive me my sins and shortcomings. Give me strength to become a better Muslim by the day, not one with wavering Imaan.




************












And now, see (read) how the AQ clearly teaches us Muslims to be our best towards our parents? SubhanAllah.




BUT...


are we treating our parents right?


WAllahua'lam.

No comments: