What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

AQ Reading (6:104) ~~

Assalamu alaykum to all,


Wishing all to be in the pink of health !


I would like to share one verse in which I read earlier today. It is nice. =)


Surah Al-An'am Verse 104: "Sungguh, bukti-bukti yang nyata telah datang dari Tuhanmu. Barang siapa melihat (kebenaran itu)*, maka(manfaatnya) bagi diri sendiri; dan barang siapa buta (tidak melihat kebenaran itu), maka dialah yang rugi. Dan aku(Muhammad) bukanlah penjaga(mu)."


* Barang siapa mengetahui kebenaran dan mengerjakan kebajikan, serta memperoleh petunjuk, MAKA DIA TELAH MENCAPAI PUNCAK KEBAHAGIAAN !


I wish to be one of the slaves who knows the truth as I would like to reach this level of peace and happiness in my life someday; hopefully in the near future. iAllah.


may Allah bless all :)


Liana~

No comments: