What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

so much to do, so little time~

salam alaik,

I have so much of stuff in my to-do-list, but there's so little time to get those things done! Not only that, my assignments are also really difficult to the extent that sometimes I feel like questioning Him but no! I can't do that! I have to accept and just continue to persevere and give it my best shot ! yaAllah yaTuhanku, please have mercy upon your weak slave ! Please provide me with the strength and wisdom that I pray for everyday. **letting out a cry**

Azna, mabruk for the admittance into Manchester U. It is a good uni and the place is awesome as it is also a very reasonable place to live in. I am so happy for you ! alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah !

Hana, I hope your interviews are going well and don't forget to always include Him in your life.

Siti, bittaufiq wan najah in your coming exams(if I am not mistaken). rabbuna yusahhil if things are hard on you, which I doubt. haha

Happy birthday to those born today =) May Allah continue to shower you with blessings!

maasalama~

No comments: