What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hatred & Vengeance is not the way in Islam~

Salam alaik,

If my post title is not correct, please correct me because my understanding may not be strong yet as sometimes, I may get facts and informations mixed up (especially being a Christian before this, I am worried that I might say things wrongly in regards to Islam).

Anyway, today's post is merely just to quote a phrase here for all to read since I came across it when reading my fellow ukhti's blog. So, here it goes:

"Cara terbaik untuk menghukum orang yang telah melakukan kesalahan terhadap kita ialah dengan berbuat baik kepadanya." (kalau kita interpret dari persepsi negatif, adakah kita disuruh melayan mereka dengan baik sekadar untuk menyakitkan hati mereka?-this is what majority of the people would say)

Namun, saya amat yakin bahawa dalam Islam, Allah menggalakkan kita berbuat baik kepada orang yang melukakan kita kerana sebab-sebab yang lebih logik dan baik as in good intentions.

Can anyone please clarify why Allah wants us to treat them well? If possible, please marshal adequate facts to prove your case(i.e., verses from the Al Qur'an or hadith maybe? =)).

Syukran!

salam~

No comments: