What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Monday, March 22, 2010

TEMPLATE DONE !

OK, so I'm done correcting it. It's more organised now.. alright, will post when I have the time.. iA..

salam and good day to all ! don't forget to always involve Him in your life ! =)

2 comments:

kiera said...

salam liana, template tu yg mcmana..im not used to blogging ..heee~ kiera

... said...

salam alaik kirah dear,

template is like a blog layout. the other day liana kacau template and my blog kind of rosak jadi buat baru =) and since this is a new blog, I lost all my followers I had before this.. but it's fine with me =)

salam~