What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Friday, March 5, 2010

montreal's delicacy !

Assalamualaikum all,

how is everyone today? I hope everyone's great ! =)

the answer to the post title : it's the famous EGGS BENEDICT ! haha.. I made some the other day during the reading week hols.. I was so happy that it actually jadi. lol. here is a picture of it.. btw, it's actually best to use english muffins but I couldn't find them in the grocery store.. so I just used normal blanc bread.. haha :P Owh yeah, mine is smoked salmon with mushrooms eggs benedict.. there are many kinds.. :)


Salam~^^

No comments: