What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Syurga Cinta~

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,

Right now, I am watching Syurga Cinta movie and I came across this very beautiful phrase that captivated my attention. Here, let me share with you:

Quote: Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib seseorang itu kalau seseorang itu tidak mengubah nasibnya sendiri.
Meaning: Adakah kita ini nak jadi Islam yang benar, atau Islam di keturunan sahaja? (this is in the movie's context. Not a general meaning. Please don't misunderstand^^ This phrase conveys various meanings depending on the dimension of views.)

Also, I really like what the grandfather said:

"Jadilah seorang wanita dalam bekas kaca yang sukar disentuh. Hanya orang yang mampu sahaja boleh memilikinya."

I wish to be a woman like this. InsyaAllah =)

That's all for now.

p/s: I have been very busy the past few days. Thus, if you feel like I am neglecting you or that I forget you, know that that isn't the case. It's just that I've been feeling very tired and exhausted lately. Shukran for understanding. All of you are always in my thoughts. May Allah constantly shower all with blessings and guidance.

salam,
Liana

No comments: