What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Monday, November 7, 2011

BIG test, yet again.




Bismillah.

I seek You, and only YOU.

YaAllah,
Kasihanilah hambaMu yang lemah dan daif ini
Senantiasalah tuntun diri ini yang masih byk kekurangan
Yang masih penuh bintik-bintik hitam.





O' Allah,
I hope for Your mercy
Leave me not to myself even for a blink of an eye
I ask You by Your every name, revealed in Your Book;
Make the Qur'an the spring of my heart
The Light of my chest
The banisher of my sadness
The reliever of my distress
The strength of my weakness
The remedy of my pain
The medicine of my sickness
The solution of my tests and hurdles
The EVERYTHING of my LIFE.

Dear Allah,
I ask not of You to ease the tests You send unto me
BUT
I ask of You to strengthen me
Stream me the ability
Provide me the perseverance
Fill me with patience
Pump me FULL TANK with Your Love and Mercy;




So I can face Your hard core tests confidently
Free from worries of disappointing You,
my Creator,
my Lover,
MY ONLY ONE.

Salam.

The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.