What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What can Muslims do when we miss others?

Bismillah.

When you miss someone, be it mummy, daddy, family, etc..:

Make lots of du'as for them.. For their safety, protection and steadfastness.

There isn't really any shortcut when it comes to the matter of the heart. No doubt it's difficult to deal with such emotions, especially women as Allah made us that way.

But alhamdulillah, Allah SWT is there for us at all times. Make the AQ your mate and reflect upon it. Listen to nasheed (I love Ya Adheeman) to develop you peace of the mind.

Fill your heart, mind, body and soul with Allah SWT as truly, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest, ease and serenity, iA.

Some du'as we can recite:

1. Hasbiyallahu wa ni'mal wakeel

Allah is sufficient for me and what an Excellent Patron He is

2. Allahumma rahmataka arjoo , falaa takilnii ilaa nafsee tarfatha aynin wa aslih lee sha'nee kullahu, Laa ilaaha ila anta

O' Allah, I look upon Your Mercy, so leave me not to myself even a blink of an eye and set right all my affairs. There is no deity except You

3. Allahumma agfirlee khatee'atee wa jahlee wa israfee fee amree wa maa anta a'lamu bihi minnee

O' Allah, forgive all my sins, my ignorance, my squandering in my matters and whatever You know more about me than myself

4. Allahumma alhimnee rushdee wa ai'zinee min sharri nafsee

O' Allah, give me a conviction of the goodness of my faith and save me from the base tendencies of my own self.

#sharingiscaring #justmakelotsofdua

oh, and don't forget to smile.. =) haha


WAllahua'lam.

No comments: