What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The first night of marriage as advised by Prophet Muhammad SAW.

BISMILLAH.

Salam alaykum wbt and hi all,

I pray we are all in our highest of Imaan at all times and amongst those blessed by Allah SWT.

So I watched this while having my late breakfast/brunch today, alhamdulillah. A good and beneficial entertainment in my opinion. All praise to Allah SWT.

Love it when I heard the following and many other points too, which I'm not going to list down.

- There is no age limit as long as you can do it, spreading spirit of fun at home. Halal fun is an act of worship.

- Feeding food into your wife's mouth is charity. What could be better than having to do something you love and enjoy as a means of getting rewarded by Allah for it?

MASHAALLAH. ONLY ISLAM, only this religion has such a fine concept. I thank Allah for this religion.



May we all benefit from this.

WAllahu'alam.

No comments: