What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

WGM


Assalamualaikum to all,

We got married variety show is AWESOME ! I never bothered to watch it before this because I thought it's boring and not fun since it's revolving around marriage pretences. However, it is completely opposite of what I had in mind ! It is so fabulously fantastic and entertaining to watch it! the joongbo (hyun joong and hwangbo) couple is just too cute and hilarious when they're together. I love how they laugh and have fun together so naturally. I really don't mind if I can get hyun joong as my man. haha. rofl !

just kidding.. lol.. celebrity is impossible for commoners like me anyway. I can just dream and hope. wakakaka..

anyway, hope all of you have been having good times and a smooth 2nd semester transition (meant for canadian U kids). for the rest of you, good luck with all yr future and present undertakings !

maasalama~~

4 comments:

farah_hanani said...

lol liana.

i watched this last summer( time mmg takde kerja habis). my fav couple will be th cabbage couple as well. the guy is too funny.

Liana Chong said...

haha. I know right ! omg, I was rofl-ing so much ! he makes lame, stony jokes but hwangbo is way too cheerful and the way she laughs is so contagious!(always falls when she laughs)

ssangchoo couple go go. but now they are not together already? haish.. sad sad.. haha

drift queen said...

i got married xde?

Liana Chong said...

belum rezeki saya lagi hana. haha