What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT dear readers~!





Bismillah.

Salam alaik to all,

From now onwards, ana will not restrain myself from writing my posts in Malay anymore. Before this, I try my best not to write too many posts in Malay and to write mostly in English as I initially intend targetting readers from a wider scope and area. However, I find that sometimes it's tad bit hard to describe things as well in English than in Malay. Guess it's due to ana's poor English.

If you don't understand Malay and would like to know what I'm writing, you can always use the google webpage translator. =) Where there's a will, there's a way~~ =D

Ana would also like to take this opportunity to thank "whomever who's been reading or have ever set their mouse at ana's blog page" for the incessant support~! May you all be in Allah's blessings always. Amin. =) 

Uhibbuki fillah,
Nur Aqlili Liana C.

1 comment:

Tentera 4JJI said...

salam..
i think i need to suggest something. its true that we can use google translate..but google is just a machine..not a heart.. it can give translate but not the "meaning" of ur tought..otherwise ur articles is all about fikrah. so, i think u should list down the new vocabolary with meaning that suite ur article below ur post. there u can help moderate readers like me and urself also..where there's a will, there's a way~~ =D