What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Share a Quote Series~


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and greetings I bid to ana's dear readers,

I hope everyone is in the pink of health and most importantly, in their highest state of Iman. =)

Quote:

Iman is not something that I just "perform" in a place of worship. IMAN IS LIFE~! Iman is how I interact with my love, Allah during all the breaths that I take.  - Shaykh Habib 'Ali Al Jifri


WAllahua'lam

Liana


No comments: