What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Allahu Al Musta'an


Screams, screams, and screams. In dire need of a getaway, a rapid escape from this suffocation, even if it's only for a split second, just to release and rid of this excruciating, choking heart. A microsecond of it would mean a lot. Terasa dada sesak teramat. Astaghfirulla al adzim.. Weak and an ungrateful servant I am.

But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
[Pray, Bieber]