What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Monday, October 3, 2011

a special dedication~

Salam Sis aesh came,

I'm so sorry I don't have the time to reply your email properly but here's to let you know that I do remember you, always! Just that I'm a tad bit busy to send proper replies. Hehe sorry. Nevertheless, I'll definitely keep your advices in mind, no worries bout that. Thank you so much for your time to send me such a wonderful and thoughtful message. It made my day! May Allah always bestow and bless you with strength(for your pregnancy) and consistent Imaan. I hope your baby will grow healthily ! ^^ Miss you!

Lots of love fillah,
me~ =)

No comments: