What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Never lose hope in Allah's (SWT) Mercy

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.


Ana's current favourite nasheed. Gives me such hope and peace+grace of God within my soul. Alhamdulillahi lathee bini matihee tatimmus salihaat. (All praises to Allah for all good things are perfected by Him)

_______________________________________________________________

God always does things right,
His way is ALWAYS the best way,
even if to us it seems all wrong.

If you asked God for one thing and received another,
TRUST.

You can be sure that He will always give you what you need at the appropriate time.
You will get it in times of your need, I did. =)

_______________________________________________________________


"O' Allah, please forgive me and have mercy on me, always guide me and grant me sustenance."

(39:53) - Never lose hope in the mercy of Allah SWT.

                             


_______________________________________________________________


"MOTHERS play a great role in building a generation. The better a mother is at raising her children, the more successfully the Ummah is built and the more successful it is at producing heroes. You hardly ever see a great man except that a great woman is behind him who left some of her traits in his personality by way of the milk which he was fed and the warm embrace in which he sought refuge." (Majallat al-Jihad'/36) - Women In Islam

Source: Muna bint Antar


WAllahua'lam.

1 comment:

nusrah said...

SubhanaAllah.. beautiful song liana.
I do love this song. :D