What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One of my personal favourite~




sad cos of my restless mind/soul
assalamualaikum w.b.t..

I feel restless and yes, I do know that I should instead always be grateful with whatever that He gives unto me, besides accepting every event with an open heart as there's always hikmah (reason) for every little bit of things that goes on in this worldly world; since everything IS AT HIS WILL~!!

I'm sorry Allah. I seek for your forgiveness and mercy. Please don't abandon Your humble slave as I would not like to grow distant from my One and Only dear Beloved God. I know I may not get what I wish for ( i.e. getting things to go my way), but deep down, I know you are providing me with everything that I need. YES! Indeed you have always been doing so. (Now, I'm SMILING at the thought of You, Allah! =) thanks for making my day =D) 


I asked for strength,
and He gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom,
and He gave me problems to solve.

I asked for courage,
and He gave me obstacles to overcome.

I asked for love,
and He gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for favours,
and He gave me opportunities.


"Maybe I received nothing I wanted,
But I received everything I needed"
Salam,
Liana

   



No comments: