What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

YaAllah, ONLY WITH YOUR STRENGTH CAN I GROW STRONGER~!!



Bismillah.


O' Allah, You are my guidance and my Light at the end of the darkest night. Please give me the strength to go through all the lies and betrayal people have put upon me. For You are the Judge to whatever that takes place in this world. 
I will leave my life in Your Hands of Mercy. I believe in You O' Allah and I know You have Your own reasons for whatever that happens to me. Like You said:
ALLAH GIVES THE VERY BEST TO THOSE WHO LEAVES THE CHOICE TO HIM.


Once upon a time, there's a story: Once there was a man who asked God for flower and a butterfly.But instead God gave him a cactus and a caterpillar.The man was sad and didn't understand why his request was mistaken.Then he thought...Oh well, God has too many people to care for and decided not to question.After sometime, the man went to check up on his request that he had left forgotten.To his surprise, from a thorny and ugly cactus,a beautiful flower has grown.And the unsightly caterpillar has transformed into the most beautiful butterfly. 
God always does things RIGHT! His ways is always the BEST way, even when it seems wrong to us. If you ask God for something and receive another, you just gotta TRUST. You can be assured that He will always give you what you need at the appropriate time. Sometimes, what you want is not what you always/actually need.God NEVER fails to grant our petitions. So keep on going for Him without doubting and murmuring. 
TODAY'S THORN IS TOMORROW'S FLOWER. ALWAYS REMEMBER, GOD GIVES THE BEST TO THOSE WHO LEAVES THE CHOICES UP TO HIM! =)


Wallahu'alam


Liana

No comments: