What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Allah~

Bismillahirahmanirrahim - In the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful

Salam alaik,

O' Allah, please provide me the strength that I need, the wisdom that I require, the faith that I seek, the speed, discipline, and the patience that I should have in me, and the taqwa towards You. Also let me and make it possible for me to depend fully on You and only You, Allah Almighty, whom is my love, my inspiration, my motivation, my hope, my shelter, and etc. In other words, my EVERYTHING~!!

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF HELPING AND GUIDING ME TOWARDS THE RIGHT PATH & TO SHOW ME THE LIGHT (HIDAYAH) TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON IN YOUR EYES. I SEEK TO BECOME A BETTER MUSLIM; BUT BECAUSE I AM WEAK ALLAH, YES, I AM INDEED STILL VERY VERY WEAK AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, THUS, I NEED YOU TO COME INTO MY LIFE MORE, AND I WILL ALSO TRY TO DO MY PART BY SEEKING YOU AS OFTEN AS I CAN. INSYAALLAH, WITH YOUR WILL, I SHALL ATTAIN THIS. AMIN.

Please be with me O' Allah. Do not abandon me or even give me a chance to go astray. Let me strengthen my faith in You by the day my Lord. That is what I wish and pray for. I can't wait until the day I become a devoted Muslim as that will be the moment I reach a phenomenal feeling of the ULTIMATE BLISS. =) ahh, I can't even imagine the satisfaction I will experience then! *SMILE*

WAllahua'lam.

Liana.

No comments: