What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SUBHANALLAH ! A MIRACLE IN THE NICK OF TIME~!!

Bisimillahirrahmanirrahim - In the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum to the world,

I am just on cloud nine! Yes, even though at this moment in time, I haven't managed to get a wink yet, I am just too grateful and amazed by His Greatness! Just ten minutes ago, I was on the verge of giving up on my computer assignment but at that second that I was going to give in to my tiredness, I found something that was overwhelmingly surprising! It was a similar question I discovered from past semesters sets of assignments. I'm not planning to copy (this is just cheating yourself and not learning anything), but at least, I am able to check my work and see if I did them correctly (cos honestly, the only reason I wanted to stop going on with the question is because my answers seem to be pretty ridiculous! sort of unbelievable and yeah, it looked really wrong, but oh the happiness when I checked and voila, I'm actually on the right track!)

Now, I am motivated again to continue with my assignment!! =) and I just finished praying as well (it's a prayer to thank Him!!! =) I cried of joy!)

Even though my eyes are actually very tired now for having been in front of the laptop screen for more than 10 hours, I am going to keep going at it instead of going to sleep. So, today, I'll have to go by without a single wink! say bye2 to addictive sleeping. I am not giving in to you this time!!! God has shown me some guidance, and I shall make full use of it ! =D

THANK YOU ALLAH~! ALHAMDULILLAHI LATHEE-BINI MATIHI TATTIMMUS SAALIHAAT~! =D

and Good morning world~!!!
0902 hours

WAllahua'lam.

Liana

No comments: