What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Friday, January 8, 2010

alhamdulillahi rabiualamin~

now that my first sem results are out, one word escape my mouth: alhamdulillah. It is all thanks to Allah for having mercy upon me.

saya ingin memanjatkan rase syukur kepada illahi kerana telah memakbulkan doa2 hamba. Hamba sedar hamba masih banyak kurangnya, masih banyak yg perlu dipelajari, masih banyak lagi yg perlu hamba dalami dari segi mengenali dan mendekatkan diri kepadaNya. Justeru, I vow to do to my best capabilities and insyaAllah, with His guidance, all will be well. And if I ever start straying from the right path, may He bring me back to the right path.

shukran Allah; with all my heart, mind, and soul. May You continue to berkatkan my doings and help me so that I will always remember that niat is the most important thing.

salam~


No comments: