What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nur Kasih 2010~

I enjoyed Nur Kasih drama a lot. Honestly, this is the first malaysian drama production that I actually followed the series to the end. I have to admit that the storyline is really good and authentic and that the acting is significantly better than all the other mas malay dramas acting. However, it is still lacking from the sound system and picture system. Somehow, the picture quality was poor and the sound check wasn't checked properly or maybe they just didn't realise it? lol. cos a number of times, the background was set too loud; this is obviously not right unless the situation calls for it. it hurts the viewers' eardrums and also while there's dialogues, the b/ground was louder than it should be.

anyway, overall, I am very satisfied with the show for it's good message and the content of the show; especially the fact that the show was being highlighted from Muslims point of view and the pratices of true Muslims. it also has a very good, solid ending. Loved it to bits! I love jalaluddin hassan. he's one of the malay actor that I am impressed with.

salam~

No comments: