What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

UJIAN~

Allah sedang menguji diriku yg lemah ini. baru kelmarin saya tercicir wallet ID uni saya that contains my room card, laundry card, debit card, transport card, uni id, etc. dan juga tertinggal buku nota physicsku di library. so, yesterday morning I rushed to school to find my stuff at lost and found and alhamdulillah, the prayers worked as I managed to find it with the security.

Now, I lost/misplaced my physics textbook and my favourite cap that I wear almost everyday. He is testing me again. So, I suppose the best way to face His tests are to remain calm and not question why this is happening or why me? right? so, I just have to pray and I hope you all pray for my stuff as well. yaAllah, I hope you are happy/satisfied with the way I face your ujian. Amin.

wslm~

2 comments:

dilaMAYA said...

Shaddad ibne-Aus R.A in a hadith Qudsi narrates: "I heard Rasulullah saw saying: Indeed, Allah has said: When I put to test one of My Believing Slaves (with adversities), and he praises Me (remains thankful to Me), despite those afflictions on him, I command (the angels) to keep on recording the reward for him as they used to record the reward in health." [Musnad Ahmad, Tabarani, Majma-uz-Zawaid]

Petikan dari buku kumpulan hadis2.

post bulan January, dah terlambat ke nak tahu dah jumpa belum buku physiscs and your favourite cap tu? =D

Liana Chong said...

x terlambat dear.. buku physics sudah pun dijumpai. cap itu rasanya hilang for good kot walaupun liana suka sgt kat topi tu..tp rukun iman ke-6 said to just accept kan? ^^

btw, fadzilah baca pulak post january? =)