What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I don't like what's going on in Malaysia right now~

what has happened to Malaysia? it's messy and chaotic. macam Indonesia pulak. this is not a good image to portray to outsiders. Malaysia that's known for its "peaceful" image is tainted. it is not beneficial to any party. what more, it's going to take a toll on our economy. our current economy situation is already not in a very good nor stable state, we don't need all this nonsense. just because of the Christians using the word Allah as the english translation for Christian God, must all this take place? is this necessary? and I don't see what is so wrong with the Christians using the word Allah. if they use Allah, can't we take it on the bright side? like, at least they are starting to acknowledge Allah? so, isn't that a good thing? I don't get what's with the church attacks and the bombings, etc.

what I am most afraid of is that those who are doing all this are Muslims, the extremist. most probably they're going to say it's jihad. a lot of ppl misuse jihad and this is saddening. I really pray and hope that it ain't the Malays who are conspiring all these attacks and what such. I mean, if it is the muslims, how are my family and friends going to accept my conversion? sometimes, ----no. not sometimes. always, people misunderstand and have negative perspectives on Islam religion due to the Muslims who do not abide by the hukum2 Islam. I am really sad that there are Muslims out there who can be so carefree despite knowing the kind of behaviour and lifestyle they should lead. it is because of that fraction of people that Islam, which is in truth a very good religion, is looked down upon. I know this because I was once there. Where I am today is all thanks to Him for giving me the hidayah, but not everyone is as fortunate to get the LIGHT from HIM. now, it is going to be harder for me to tell my family of my situation whatmore with the things occurring in Malaysia.

I am most upset right now.

yaAllah yaTuhanku, tolonglah tunjukkan hidayah kepada yang memerlukannya yaAllah. bukalah mata mereka supaya mereka sedar akan siapa diri mereka, sedar bahawa mereka merupakan umat Islam yang mempunyai tanggungjawab sebagai seorang Muslim. Amin.

salam~

No comments: