What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Six White Days~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Salam and greetings to all,

I know Syawal's coming to an end but I've been delaying on posting bout this. Thought I could find a time to write in detail bout this. I wish I can turn back time at least there's more time left for those who read this blog to prepare to complete this sunnah.

I don't actually have the time to write bout it myself so here's a link for more detailed information regarding this six white days aka Puasa 6 ! Aseef jiddan !

please click me or me.

The rewards/pahala for fasting this 6 days (in the month of Syawal) is equivalent to the rewards of a person fasting one year~! 

SO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW !

WAllahua'lam.

No comments: