What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Monday, September 26, 2011

They told me Islam's from the DEVIL


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, most Merciful.



Thanks to a friend for sharing this video with me. 

Every time I watch, listen or read about a revert's journey in their discovery of Islam, I notice one prominent thing: We are all very similar. We felt the same feeling and we discovered Islam in very similar ways. I always connect with all these stories and I go "Whoa" and "OMG" all the time cos I'm reading something that matches my own journey, it's as if they were living my life! SubhanAllah~!!

I thank God on behalf of all reverts as we are the ones who got direct Hidayah & Taufiq from Him. Alhamdulillah~!! May we continue to stay steadfast in this true path. InshaAllah.

WAllahua'lam.

No comments: