What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Who says? God says~

Bismillah.

Salam alaik & greetings to all,

Hope everyone's in the pink of health and for the Muslims, may we all be in our highest state of Imaan as consistent as possible, inshaAllah.

So you know how sometimes we get people questioning us regarding certain verses in the AQ, things they read about in the media, the stereotype views, their observations, and etc; I'm sure in your attempt to reply and answer these questions/doubts, there will come a point where you'd unconsciously include "God says" within your sentence structure. This happens often especially when you respond with some clarifications and then they ask you in return, "Who says?", "Who told you that?", etc. THIS question will definitely cause the majority to automatically say "God says."

THEN comes the Oh-no-I-don't-want-to-hear-the-next-question feeling but yeah, many a times that person (can be a stranger or anyone) will POP something along this line: "How do you know HE said that?", "How are you so sure it's Him who said those things?", "But God didn't TELL you that, you only heard/read/get informed about it", etc. and Ouch! You would feel a pang!

YES, it does sometimes "poke" me whenever I hear those questions of how I can be so confident that it's Allah's commands or sayings to the mankind. Often times, I would just smile and gently say: Well, it's because I believe so. This is my faith and hence I choose to believe in my holy book and its teachings. Isn't that why "FAITH" exists in  this world in the first place? Don't you agree that in every religion, there are some things that you J U S T choose to believe? Why do you do so? Because IT IS your faith ! And WHO CHOSE that faith? YOU DID !

WAllahua'lam.

No comments: