What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ya'adheeman (Oh Magnificent) Nasheed


Bismillah.

MashaAllah, such a beautiful and meaningful nasheed that I'd like to share with all. *Mengalir air mata teringat kepada Allah. SubhanAllah.*



My soul is brightened by a light in my heart
When I praised God of mankind
And my soul is cheered up and the tears were flowing
Oh God, guide my heart to reason

In the tranquility of the night I pray worshiping
While the darkness is all around me
Oh Creator of the strong predatory animals, Guide me

Guide me to truth, God
I depend on your guidance today
Oh God of the Universe, You are my aid
You are the refuge of mankind in afterlife
Here I am God, asking your forgiveness
Forgive me and grant me my wish

Salam.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liana, even i give you the song, tapi tak jumpa yang with the meaning.. subhanalllahhhh meaning dia :') thank you sygg