What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ampang Park

that's where I stopped this afternoon, with the intention of making my way to Menara Tan & Tan Building as fast as I could, but to no avail! How unfortunate. But then again, I shouldn't complain. Yes, I should not.

So, let me trace what happened right from the moment I got off the train. I got out and saw the guy-in-charge by the counter, asked him where this building is and he told me to turn right after I get out of the station. And of course I did the obvious and followed his instructions, but whoa! after walking in the right direction for a while, I noticed I was heading to an area where there's no tall buildings in sight. So, I turned around and walked back to where I was, looking around to locate the tall buildings around that vicinity. Ahah! I saw it! Thus, I walked in that direction and since I wasn't a 100% sure, I decided to ask for directions and this is where everything went wrong! so wrong! I'm even in disbelief right now, thinking of how some people could not admit and just say "I don't know." Instead, their pride had led me to get lost and I actually walked round and round the same place without getting to HCC! ughhhhhhh.. How devastated and disappointed I was when I figured that I was indeed lost! SESAT! yes, I could figure that much out. thank you. *eyes rolling*

anyway, when I actually found someone who really did know where it is, I was glad and heaved a sigh of relief. pheww. but you will not believe that I only found that person when I was right across the place where I came from originally i.e. the ampark park station! astaghfirullah al azim! I could not believe my eyes when she pointed towards that direction. Plus, she told me that I should take a cab cos it's far by foot. Anyway, you know me, a girl who prefers to walk as long as she is capable of it, but at that moment in time, I was on the verge of getting a cab since I was already so exhausted and felt like I was dehydrated as well, not to forget how sweaty+sticky I was due to the scorching heat & dust from the vehicles! thanks a lot! but lucky me, I didn't managed to stop any taxi. hehe. So, I ended up walking all the way there again!

All in all, I think I walked like 2-3 km, passing the same place again and again. haha. now that I think about it, I'm LOL-ing at it! XDXD But you have no idea how relieved I was when the building was in sight! haha. and the first thing that struck me at the sight of the building was "omg, so THAT IS MENARA TAN & TAN? so short!!!!!!!!!!" It's no wonder I could not locate it. I was on the wrong track the whole time, from the very beginning! I was looking for tall buildings! ughh. sad.

but I am grateful, and looking on the bright side, it was a good exercise for me. hiahia XDXD I am sure this was the reason I was led to "get lost" but made it to HCC in time. ngee~~ ><"

walhamdulillah, all praise to Allah ;D this is why they say - di sebalik setiap kejadian, mesti ade hikmahnye. *nodding head* ^_^

cheers,~

No comments: