What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LoVe & Trains~! XD



How are love and trains alike? Haha, u readers must be thinking, "what is this girl with her comparison between love and trains, coffees and etc." lol, I won't blame you; I would think the same if I were you~! ;)

anyway, so, what can you think of? If you ever have any other ideas besides mine, please do top up by commenting or anything~! I would like to know more too. hehe.

let's see, first of all, both can stray from their paths. right right? if u get what I mean that is. lol

secondly, both have beginnings and goodbyes. yes, this is the sad part. haish.. :( *emo* hahaha XD

ok la.. dont wanna bore you guys w my wild thoughts. huahua ROFL~!

cheers,~


No comments: