What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Monday, July 6, 2009

another thing

I went to pick up my sister from school earlier in the afternoon. On the way there, I had to pass the BSC steep hill. Oh my goodness, I was like sweating that time when my car suddenly "mati enjin"! of course the first thing I did was pull the hand brake. haha. and then, I did the normal routine to get a vehicle to move while on the hill, but yet again, my car's engine stopped! I could not believe it! people started honking and of course I begin to panic, but I had to get moving and so I did it again; thank God it worked on the second attempt. haha. this is the problem with manual cars.

However, I'm sure I will improve the more I'm on the road :D

my trip to sunway and back home was fine too; except at the toll plaza. hehe.

cheers,~

No comments: