What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

my thoughts~




Every being is made the same, only with different features; a unique feature of his own.



Everyone's hearts are equal;
You can love anybody;

There are no such thing as inequalities;

ALL LOVE are equal, it's how you treat it that makes it a whole new, beautiful experience, different from others'.

At times, we fear that we may be a burden to others;

But that's why we need each other more;
That's how we comfort each other;

That's how we bring meaning to each other;

That's how you bring meaning into your life, fulfilling the purpose of your existence*.

*everyone has their own purpose of being here on Earth. It is your choice to fulfill your purpose with all your heart, body, mind, and soul; With the utmost sincerity you can offer, with all your might, strength and ability.

Only recently I have figured my purpose of existence. But for now, I shall veil it. It is between me and Him. And that is all that matters to me. As long as He knows that I am coming towards His light, that is all that matters to me.

A Beautiful Phrase -->
Passion is what breeds determination, discipline, and desire for achievement; and helps one to see beyond the shallow surface of life; that has so much to offer to those who seek it.



cheers,~

No comments: