What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Life and its obstacles~

It's true that everyone are bound to meet the little speedbumps as you live your life. But then again, never get discouraged by these as they are just a fraction of what others have to go through. Each time you feel unlucky and unfortunate, this is when you should start thinking about those who are way less fortunate than you. It's a great way of getting yourself back on your feet. I can guarantee you; but if you compare with those who are lavished with such luxuries that you crave for, you would head for a downfall. Never take for granted as some depression may be of a humongous one which could drive you mad and derail you from your original aim of your existence. Always ensure that your head is held high, be proud and contented with what you are and what you have. As for me, being privileged with most of the things I desire in life, I am definitely most grateful. If there's anything that bothers me, be it emotionally or physically, I would turn unto Him. I will pray for His guidance and for the strength that I need. He is capable of providing me with everything as He is the Almighty. As it is normally phrased as (Maha Penguasa). Tuhan juga Maha Pemberi, Maha Penyayang kepada insan2 yang beriman kepadaNya.

all praise to Him.

cheers,~

No comments: