What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Daily post~

I've been watching korean dramas daily for the past few weeks, and I have to admit that the koreans are getting so damn good with their dramas~! lol, I'm hooked to almost every new drama that is aired on KBS WORLD such as, the partner, the slingshot, the accidental couple, first love, he who can't marry, etc. they're just plain great~! haha. Plus, what makes it more admirable is how the koreans are capable to come up with such beautiful, full of meaning, and meticulously arranged dialogues~! in short, the scripts are defnitely well written~!!! my hats off the scriptwriters for being so creative and genuine~! XDXD

i'll post some dialogues in the next post~! till then~!

cheers,~ ;D

No comments: