What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

can anyone understand me?

will people ever understand me properly and thoroughly? Do you think that I decide this for fun or for attention? Do you think this decision is going to destroy my future? Honestly, I have done some thinking on this matter. I have contemplated and meditated on it as well. It may seem abrupt to you, but IT IS NOT! It's just that you never realised about it till recently; that's why you feel it's sudden and drastic.

But please fear not that my priorities will go astray. It will definitely not go haywire as I am who I am. I always know how to set my priorities right, and to follow them! I will do my best with my best efforts, with all my heart, capabilities and strength; I will try to achieve for the best. This is how I am: I am a girl who feels that studies is indeed really imperative in my life~! Thus, please do not worry.

Please understand me. That's all I ask for. Please...

No comments: