What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Friday, May 13, 2011

For the love~~!!



Bismillah.

Salam alaik and greetings to all~

Watch this video and you're guaranteed to be mesmerized by his love for Islam and his smoothness in delivering his fantastic and wonderfully written poem~!! and his passion, mashaAllah~!! Yes, mashaAllah~!! =)




My favourite parts and alhamdulillah, ana feel this way too:

So I cry my heart out, I let it all go, 'cause after rainfall must come a rainbow,

And trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never even met.


So I can't turn back now. I can't pretend to be ignorant,

And I can't go around acting like she doesn't have me on lock.

So I could still see her beauty even if I was blind.

And I believe everything she says, because she has yet to lie,

And if you could point out a contradiction, I would gladly say goodbye.

But you can't, so I can't get her off my mind.

to live without thinking is to shoot without aiming.


People have a lot of questions about her, and so I don't mind explaining, (this part I can't really do cos there's still so much ana need to learn and explore bout her)

Because she has absolutely nothing to hide.

But what bothers me is when people who don't know her talk bad about her behind back,

Uneducated chit-chat.


But she is perfect, why can't you all just see that?


Why don't you learn about her before you cast your stones?

She's my other half, my sidekick on the side.

Where she is, I am not far behind.


And if she's in danger, then my life too is on the line.

And it's not just a crush anymore. I want to learn everything about her,

I love and respect her like I have been taught to love and respect all women, (hope man applies this~!)

So to you is your love, and to me is my religion.


Kill in her name, but her name comes from peace, (very true indeed~!)

So I stand by her pillars proud, she keeps me grounded.

Reminds me to be humble; through her are all the answers,


A gift from Allah, sent from way up above.


She is Islam,


And I am in love; YES, I am in <3 ~!


WALLAHUA'LAM


LIANA~

No comments: