What Is Islam?

ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS "ENTERING GOD'S PEACE"//SUBMISSION AND OBEDIENCE TO ALLAH, HAVING SINCERE FAITH IN HIM, & LIVING LIFE AS WILLED BY ALLAH =)
Any good points found in this blog comes from Allah SWT, all praise to Him. Any mistakes/inaccurate information in this blog is purely due to myself. Hence, please correct and forgive me.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day~!


Bismillah.

Salam alaik and greetings to all !

So, in Malaysia, it's Teacher's Day today, a day where all students would wish their teachers:

"Happy Teacher's Day"
 thank you for everything~!
for your sacrifices
for all the knowledge you've channeled unto me
for your precious time, energy, and sweat
for your patience with a student like me~!
for your understanding
for your kindness and sincere care
as if I am your own child~!
helping me to climb higher up the ladder
towards greater achievements
towards striving a brighter future
towards a more meaningful next phase
towards realising the many aspects of life out there~!

Thanks again for everything dear teachers. I will forever be grateful and remember your contributions towards the person I have become today. You are one of those important people in my life that have had some hands in molding me. =)

Terima kasih buat segala-gala jasa kamu Cikgu-cikgu yang amat saya hargai dan sayangi. Moga Cikgu dan keluarga sentiasa di bawah rahmatNya~ Amin yaRabbilalamin~

Wassalamualaikum w.b.t.

pesanan buat semua: janganlah kita lupa terhadap sesiapa yang telah pernah membantu kita. Ingatilah dan tunjukilah penghargaan kamu terhadap mereka. Moga kita tidak menjadi antara golongan yang "seperti kacang melupakan kulit". astaghfirulla, astaghfirullaaladzim.

Liana


No comments: